How Do We Create Real & Measurable Change?
By enhancing your customer experience via measurable improvements in known business challenges. We consistently evaluate behavioural change and establish whether it is creating an organisational and financial impact.
Understanding The Points Of Interaction
We audit the customer lifecycle from end to end, mapping out all the points of interaction. This helps identify opportunities that impact and influence customer decisions from their initial
- The customer interaction stages are clearly identified
- Desired business outcomes are identified per stage
- The types of interactions your customers have with your organisation are defined
Customer Experience Pillars
Creating A Solid Foundation
Clear customer experience pillars are defined as they form the foundation of customer experience. CX pillars also provide a measurement framework to assess whether current initiatives are leading the business towards the overarching CX strategy.
- Are they relevant to the strategy?
- Are they achievable?
- Are they measurable?
- Are they easy to understand and implement?
- Are they Customer-Centric?
Exploring & Understanding Specific Touchpoints
Journey maps offer a blueprint of the key interactions that the customer has with your organisation, from their initial contact right through to maintaining a long-term relationship. Journey maps help you understand the holistic needs, highs and lows and overall expectations your customer has, and also help you strategically plan and orchestrate the desired outcome you want for them.
- Are they positioned from the customer’s perspective and not internally-led or process-driven?
- Are there clear and well-conceived journeys that align with current customer lifecycles?
- What are the barriers or pain points?
Understanding The Internal & External Circumstances
The operational environment has both internal and external circumstances that affect your business. We look at how business processes function and if they are suitable
- To what extent do any of the external factors impact the business?
- Are processes considered to be streamlined?
- Are staff clear of their roles within the business?
- Is management providing the right level of direction and feedback for team members?
- Is the business meeting its objectives?
Onboarding & Retaining Customers
A customer strategy is
- What do your customers truly want? Identifying the human truth.
- What is the desired customer experience?
- Does the customer strategy align with your business objectives?
- Is the customer strategy realistic and achievable?
- What change has already happened within the business to achieve this customer strategy?
Putting The Customer First
A customer promise is your brand DNA. It connects the purpose of the organisation to its positioning, strategy, people and
- Does it align with the customer strategy?
- Is the customer promise true to what customers actually want?
- To what extent are internal processes and policies actioning to this promise?
- What kind of measurement strategies are in place?
- Is the customer promise a competitive differentiator?
- Where is the promise being communicated to customers?
Prioritising projects With The Most Impact
We create a complete directory of all current and future-planned initiatives and place a level of priority on them. Doing this allows the business to focus on projects that are believed to create the most impact from a customer experience perspective.
- Business Strategy
- Customer Strategy
- Time To Implement
- Resource Requirements
Creating a Map For Success
The road map is aligned to journey maps, business and customer strategy, to make sure you
- Human Capital
- Process & Policy
- Touch-point Design
- Experience Toolkits
- Marketing & Communications
Visible & Immediate Benefit
Quick wins are the identification of “quick-start” projects for customer experience improvement in the short term. These are changes that need to happen quickly to prevent
Alignment With The Rest Of The Business
- CX Strategy Critique
- Programme Critique
- Project Critique
- Alignment and Institutionalisation
Crafting Experience Into Reality
- Experience Design
- CX Guidelines
- Expert Reviews & Recommendations
- Employee Enablement
- Customer Advocacy
Lens of Customer
Involving The Customer In The Process Through Feedback
- Requirements Sense Check
- Design Refinement
- Barriers or Pain Points
- Impact Assessment
Voice Of Customer
Understanding The Customer Perespective
Voice of the customer is measured to effectively understand the true customer perspective in terms of:
- What the customer requirements are
- Communication from a common language that customers understand
- The needs and wants of the customer
Voice Of Employee
Understanding The Employee Persepctive
The Voice of the Employee is used to effectively understand current employee engagement measures by looking at the levels of staff motivation, involvement and productivity in terms of:
- Organisational Culture
- Process and Policy
- Internal Support Structures
- Management Systems
Connecting Finances With Experience
Correlating client experience measures with financial measures is essential in order to assess the relationship between these two variables. This looks at:
- Overhead Expenses
- Labour Costs
- Asset Ratio
Measuring Behaviour, Activity and Performance
Internal performance metrics are accurate, provide real-time feedback on client experience delivery problems, and are freely available. These include:
- Call Centre Management Data
- CRM and Work Flow Process Performance Data
- Backend Product System Data
Quality Assurance Audits
Making Sure You Deliver The Best
Our quality assurance audits
Clients We Have Previously Worked With
Create real and measurable CX change within your organisation
Let’s help you get started.
Learn More About
Customers have multiple choices at their disposal. We know they’re not short of options, but they are short on time and patience, so businesses need to communicate with them quickly, effectively and personally in order to make any kind of impact. Generic marketing...read more
Customers have high expectations and these are constantly growing as they realise the power of their choices and how brands need to work to win them over. Customer experience has become a massive part of how customers pick and choose their products or services, and...read more
One of the biggest challenges facing retail today is in connecting departments across organisations to build towards a coherent vision of a differentiated consumer experience. In this Ebook we look at what elements can be used to create a unique...read more