Public Transport Concept
Several of our staff use public transport and often vent their frustrations with the system, specifically that of Rea Vaya. So, we took it upon ourselves to develop a concept for an app that would make the process of using the Rea Vaya system more efficient, whilst making it more accessible to a larger audience. Some of the problems faced by commuters are systems being offline, standing in long queues and congestion.
Our concept would solve these problems by:
1. Introducing functionality to make planning trips simpler.
2. This allows a user to see what the cost are before taking the trip.
3. It also guides the user as to what the best stations and buses they should use to get to their destination.
4. It provides information such as distance and estimated travel time.
5. Guide tourist who visit the country how to use public transportation.
6. Digital Payment method which will allow consumer not wait in line.